Technical Article Writing & Public Relations for the Energy Industry

CFB technology stimulates distributed CHP expansion

As an energy industry marketing firm Krishnan & Associates develops specialized technical and commercial content for our energy industry clients. Here is an example of an article that we wrote and published for our client in the energy industry:

VGB PowerTech l September 2017 | Sumitomo SHI FW

Indigenous coal fires 83% of Poland’s electricity generation and 87% of its heat energy production, according to the International Energy Agency. Within the EuropeanUnion (EU), Poland, with about 56,000MWt of district heat capacity, is second only to Germany, followed by The Czech Republic and Slovakia. In Poland, about 75% of district heating systems are simple hot water systems fueled with coal.The remaining 25% are true CHP systems yet there are few CHP systems that co-firecarbon neutral fuels with coal. CHP has substantial unrealized potential for sustainable energy system development.