Product & Technology Studies
K&A product and technology studies have provided equipment suppliers and Fortune 500 companies with highly sophisticated technical and market analysis on a range of energy, power generation and environmental technologies. Our technical and market knowledge enables us to analyze a range of critical drivers essential for product and technology success in the power industry.
Is Your New Technology a Winner?
K&A specializes in designing customized evaluation and assessment procedures to assess the scalability and marketability of a technology concept, pilot case or a prototype. Through our technology evaluation process, we can assess the market and economic potential of a fledgling technology, helping you invest in opportunities that are most rewarding.
Our technology evaluation service can help you evaluate the scope of existing technologies, patent search & assess competition, map future trends of technologies, determine customer acceptance, forecast demand & scalability and project market size, sales & profitability. In many cases following the conclusion of our techno-commercial analysis we have identified pilot sites and set up commercial test evaluations.
Government Sources for Technology Funding K&A assists clients in obtaining state, federal and other technology funds to aid in the development of technology from inception to commercialization. Funding can range from $50,000 to $5 million. With our industry experience, we have aided companies in obtaining funds/grants for new technologies that:
- Show potential for commercialization
- Demonstrate potential for improving efficiency and reducing emissions such as NOx, SOx, CO2, Mercury and PM
- Contribute significantly to air quality, renewable energy, energy storage and energy efficiency objectives
We assist our clients with all the procedures required to apply for and successfully obtain funding. Our services include:
- Identifying appropriate funding programs
- Eligibility evaluation
- Preliminary due-diligence
- Application and documentation
- Technical and commercial due-diligence
- Strategic Partnering with Customers, Community Groups, etc.
- Contract negotiation
- Analysis and reporting